Rabid Jelly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homestuck, anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Homestuck, anyone? Empty Homestuck, anyone?

Post  Kirkland Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 am

No club if any of you guys have ever read anything by Andrew Hussie, or even heard of MS Paint Adventures, but I felt the need to share with you guys one of my favourite ( web ) series. It's definitely not for little kids, but I'd assume it's safe for those around fifteen and up? ( At most it has a fair amount of cursing ( by Karkat ) and blood ( which is often very colourful. ))

It's about a 13-year-old boy named John Egbert and his friends adventure to save both their world, and the world of fellow players of a new video game which brings forth the end of the universe as we know it. The game, Sburb, which has just been released, allows players to manipulate each other's environment, such as grabbing things from within their house and moving them or adding new floors onto the house in the attempt to reach gates which move them on through the game.

It's very long, somewhat confusing at times and is still being updated daily, but it's well worth the time you put into it ( or at least I think it is. ) Your favourite characters will bounce around from person to person, but all in all they are a very enjoyable, albeit strange, cast of kids. And even if you don't like the show, you can always enjoy the ten or so albums of music the series has released. ♥

Link here:
Spoiler:

Arepostslikethisallowed? o nnnnnnnno
Kirkland
Kirkland
Artist

Back to top Go down

Homestuck, anyone? Empty Re: Homestuck, anyone?

Post  Shadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 am

Wow, this is very neat!
I like how you can interact with the story, not just read it
Shadow
Shadow
Owner

https://rabidjelly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum